Autumn Art

IMG_3523 IMG_3524 IMG_3525 IMG_3526IMG_3546We recently went on an autumn walk and discovered inspiration in the beauty of the sights, sounds, and smells of fall.  The sky was bright and the air a bit nippy.  After we returned to school we created these wonderful masterpieces.  Next week we will be blogging about how to make your own works of art!

5 thoughts on “Autumn Art

1. Dear Tracy,

Great post, this seems like it was a fun project to do. I just would like to ask you one question. In your school, do you like the lunches there? If so, which is your favorite lunch at school?

from,
    HMSdashiell

2. Hi Mrs Muller and her class,
    My name is Eden and I am in Shirley’s 6th grade class up in New York, USA. I loved reading your blog post on Autumn Art and seeing the pictures and how much fun you guys had! Autumn is one of my favorite seasons by far. It is so much fun to play in the leaves. Besides that, your autumn art drawing and paintings were gorgeous! They were so much nicer than I could ever draw and I love drawing! Here is the link to my blog if you would like to check it out!
    https://shirleys6th.edublogs.org/author/eden1616/
    Thanks!
    -Eden

3. Hi Mrs. Muller. I had so much fun going on the walk and making the painting. You have wonderful ideas. You are so smart. Thank you for being my teacher.