Mrs. Muller's Grade Four Class

We are a group of Grade 4 Students from Guelph Ontario Canada. We would love to connect with other students from around the world! Visit our blogs and please leave us questions or comments!

Bamboo A New Classmate

On our first day of school in 2019 our teacher had a gift for the class!

Lucky Vincent! His name was drawn from Mrs. Muller’s bag of names, so he had the exciting job of unwrapping the gift….. What could it possibly be???

A cuddly black and white panda bear!!! He’s not just any old panda bear either!

Bamboo is going to go home with each student in the class for a sleepover! The best part is that Bamboo is a WEBKINZ!

If you have not heard of a Webkinz you are in for a new adventure!  Bamboo is actually a virtual pet in Webkinz World that we adopted.  In this wonderful world we are able to take care of Bamboo and all of the other pets that Mrs. Muller’s previous classes have adopted.  There are fun games to play and EVEN educational games!  When Mrs Muller’s students bring Bamboo home they will also be writing an adventure chapter for Bamboo’s book “And Then It Happened”!  Stay tuned for the stories!  You will find them on our home page under the tab “Bamboo”.

9 Comments

1. Mrs Muller I think I’m done Hover board 2 but I have more surprises waiting for you I have seen that you were just writing about bamboo and changed the background and you added Faith and Shana to the blog bye Mrs Muller

• Tracy Muller

January 8, 2019 at 3:13 am

HI Khiran!
      MORE surprises?! I can’t wait to see the work you have done on your blog!
      ~Keep on Blogging!
      Mrs. Muller 🙂

2. Hi Mrs. Muller! speaking of surprises… GUESS WHAT!!!!!!! I’m getting you an end of the school year present! BUT it’s a SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

3. Hello Mrs. Muller,

How are you doing?

I am doing good.
    I go to Queen mary school in ottawa

4. Hi Mrs.Muller! Happy Valentine’s Day! Wasn’t it great? Well it was for me. Did you like my bamboo story and cards? Oh! Bye Mrs.Muller, I’ve got to get blogging! BYE!!!

5. Hey guys guess what? Today is my sisters ….

BIRTHDAY!!!

6. I can’t wait to get bamboo 🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼