Mrs. Muller's Grade Four Class

We are a group of Grade 4 Students from Guelph Ontario Canada. We would love to connect with other students from around the world! Visit our blogs and please leave us questions or comments!

Mrs. Muller

Litttle Girl

Sitting in by the campfire in Algonquin Park.

1.  We went camping every summer and I saw bears, snakes, fish, turtles, clams, flowers, and the splendour of northern Ontario.  I loved every second of  my camping adventures.

Forest Family Pic

My brothers, sisters, and I. Can you find me in this old photo?

2.  I have 5 brothers and sisters.  I am the second oldest in my family.

3.  I always wanted to be a teacher growing up but didn’t think I could make it, as I struggled in school. Learning to read and loving to read took me awhile.  I still find math difficult, but I appreciate the challenge more now!

The first chapter book I was able to read. This is still my favourite book today!

4.  I am a nature/animal lover, and need a window to look out at when I’m stuck inside. I have had many dogs during the span of my life.  At the moment I love to spend time with my border collie named Ivy.

The day I brought my Ivy home! <3

Ivy in a little trouble!

Fetching is Ivy’s favourite activity!

5.  I love many sports, especially hockey and the Pittsburgh Penguins.  Evgeni Malkin is my favourite player.  I have seen the Pens play in Pittsburgh, Ottawa, and Toronto!

6.  Blogging and having the ability and ease of today’s technology is amazing to me!

7.  I am always interested in learning something new.

8.   In my free time I love to cook and bake, read, knit, garden, run with Ivy, and Blog of course!

I knitted this poncho for my Granddaughter!

9.  I am a daughter, sister, aunt, wife, mother, teacher, and I am a Grandmother! 

10.  This is my 29th year of teaching.  That’s a lot of students! Hmmmm I wonder about how many?

WHO ARE YOU???

7 Comments

1. Hi Mrs.Muller it is Elise here I read your all about me talk I really liked it. Plus do not worry about beaing called ketchup because I always get called ketchup and I also get called piggy too some times and that is because I have two very ,VERY ,VERY ,VERY anoying brothers but I do love them too because they are part of the big family to so I do treat them far as we should and also love them to witch I do! Another thing is you are the best teacher ever Mrs.Muller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From, Elise

2. Hi Mrs. Muller! This is Ally. I was really bored and i wanted to see what was going on with the blogging. I miss having you as a teacher but i am glad that you are still the library teacher so i can at least see you once a week. I was just wondering how is being the library teacher going and how is ivy. well have a great day bye.

3. Hi Mrs Muller. This is June in August! So happy to have found your blog, as these topics are truly near and dear to my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very grateful and blessed we are. Can’t wait to hear more. All my love

4. Olive Juice Soupington the third

5. This is Adiah! Thank you for teaching me how to blog! I think your blog is super cool!!!! Your dog is soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you’re an amazing at
    knitting!I love you as my teacher!!!!!!!!! Bye!

6. OMG! Your grand daughter is soo cute!

7. hi it’s fortnite