1. We went camping every summer and I saw bears, snakes, fish, turtles, clams, flowers, and the splendour of northern Ontario. I loved every second of my camping adventures.
2. I have 5 brothers and sisters. I am the second oldest in my family.
3. I always wanted to be a teacher growing up but didn’t think I could make it, as I struggled in school. Learning to read and loving to read took me awhile. I still find math difficult, but I appreciate the challenge more now!
4. I am a nature/animal lover, and need a window to look out at when I’m stuck inside. I have had many dogs during the span of my life. At the moment I love to spend time with my border collie named Ivy.
5. I love many sports, especially hockey and the Pittsburgh Penguins. Evgeni Malkin is my favourite player. I have seen the Pens play in Pittsburgh, Ottawa, and Toronto!
6. Blogging and having the ability and ease of today’s technology is amazing to me!
7. I am always interested in learning something new.
8. In my free time I love to cook and bake, read, knit, garden, run with Ivy, and Blog of course!
9. I am a daughter, sister, aunt, wife, mother, teacher, and I am a Grandmother!
10. This is my 27th year of teaching, but my first year being a Teacher Librarian!
WHO ARE YOU???