About Mrs. Muller

Forest Family PicI am second from the left between my older brother and my younger sister.  This photo was taken on my Uncle’s farm near Orangeville.
Litttle Girl1.  This is me camping at Algonquin Park.  We went camping every summer and I saw bears, snakes, fish, turtles, clams, flowers, and the splendour of northern Ontario.  I loved every second of camping life.

2.  I always wanted to be a teacher growing up but didn’t think I could make it, as I struggled in school learning to read and do math.

3.  I have 5 brothers and sisters.  I am the second oldest in my family.

4.  When I was little I should have listened to my dad because that wasp really did fly out of the nest and sting me right in the space between my nose and upper lip!

5.  My big brother called me “ketchup” lady because I put ketchup on everything…mostly because I didn’t like the food and was forced to eat it!

6.  I am a nature lover, and need a window to look out at when I’m inside somewhere.  I love our classroom window sooooo much!

7.  I love many sports, especially hockey and the Pittsburgh Penguins.  Evgeni Malkin is my favourite player.

8.  Blogging and having the ability and ease of today’s technology is amazing to me!

9.  I am always interested in learning something new.

10.  In my free time I love to cook and bake, read, knit, garden, exercise, and Blog of course!

11.  I am a daughter, sister, aunt, wife, mother, teacher, and in March I will be a Grandmother!

Visit our student blogs to find out more about us!

One thought on “About Mrs. Muller

1. Hi Mrs.Muller it is Elise here I read your all about me talk I really liked it. Plus do not worry about beaing called ketchup because I always get called ketchup and I also get called piggy too some times and that is because I have two very ,VERY ,VERY ,VERY anoying brothers but I do love them too because they are part of the big family to so I do treat them far as we should and also love them to witch I do! Another thing is you are the best teacher ever Mrs.Muller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From, Elise