Media Now

We are a group of Grade 8 Students from Guelph Ontario Canada. We would love to connect with other students from around the world! Visit our media focused blogs and please leave us any questions or comments!

Contact Us

We’d love to hear from you.  Please fill in the form below.

%%wpcontactform%%

4 comments

Add yours →

1. G’day Mrs Muller and kids,

Thanks for registering for the September 2013 blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week starting 8th September, when the first challenge is published.

If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the challenge blog.

Also make sure you visit blogs from other classes around the world with similar ages – see list in blog header.

Feel free to add the 2013 badge to your blog.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

2. Kim (Oscar's Mom)

April 2, 2014 — 5:14 pm

Hello Everyone!
    Hope you’re all having a great day. This is my first time checking out the class blog and it is awesome. Lots of information and cool pictures too.
    I will now look regularly for all the updates from your class. By the way, I’m really looking forward to the Egyptian presentation on April 11th!

3. Put some videos of your students singing or something fun.

4. I love the look of your blog and I think you are all doing a great job. What an inspiration!