Student of The Week 2015-2016

The best part of being star was…having my dad come in for lunch on Friday. But that’s not all I also got to read my favourite parts of -The True Story Of The Three Little Pigs and I got to read a part of my news paper plus my parents rote me a letter with a little bit of information.being star was was so amazing I wish could do it again!

image Hi it’s Deacon  and  it was awesome being  star student!   The best part about it was that I got  to get Harvey’s with my dad and eat it in the class!  I liked reading my book “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” to the class.  Also my dad wrote a letter about me and people thought it was funny!  Finally the time has come where there was a new star student.
imageAHi my name is Mouaz and I was STAR STUDENT. When I heard Ms.Muller say my name I felt like I won a 

Oscar. I was waiting months for this. No literally months and I finally got it. When I was star student I got

to share my newspaper that I made , read a book to the class , invite someone to lunch and the class had to

write me a letter. As you see in the picture I was reading “Diary Of A Wimpy Kid” to the class.

It was very fun being star student but my time is over😭

-Mouaz
image

Hi my name is Emily and this week I was  star student ! The best part was my latter from my sister, mom, dad, and my brother but another thing  was reading my book brown bear Brown bear what do you see.love it when every buddy in the class started to laugh. Another thing is your class mates write a letter to you another great thing is you get to bring a friend in to eat lunch with but the best thing is that you get to do all of the great things.

1. image

Hi my name is William and I had a terrific time being star student!My favourite  part of being star student was when I  read Encyclopidia  Brown and the case of the muscle maker.Althouth I did like reading my exclusive story about how Andrew and I one our very first house league soccer tournament in Milton!But I really liked the letter my brother,mom,and dad  wrote about me!iI guess I had an amazingly stupendous week being star student! 🇧🇷🇨🇦🇮🇹🇫🇷🇺🇸!

image

Hi my name is Ally! This week I was star student this week! This week on Monday I got to read my newspaper that I made at the beginning of the school year! On Tuesday I read my favourite book Mortimer! On Wednesday my mom and dad made me a letter and  Mrs.  Muller read it to the class! On Thurseday my dad came for lunch and he brought me a sousige roll and a desert, and on Friday my class wrote letters for me. Well that is me being star student. Bye!😎✌👍🏻
imageHi

my name is Yatin. I am star student and I am going to tell you what I did when I was star student!

On monday I read my newspaper it was the exclusive story. On Tuesday I read my book it was called

“Big Nate Makes The Grade”.On Wednesday Mrs.muller read my letter.On Thursday I got to invite a friend

to lunch.On Friday which is right now I get to type in a post about  how it was like to be star student.

I really  liked being star student! Do you like star student?😃😃😃
image

Hi! I’m Matthew and I’m going to tell you about being star student! When I was star student I read my inside scoop!I read a book called Aliens In Underpants save the World and my teacher Mrs.muller read my letter that my parents wrote to me.Then I invited my dad to lunch,and he brought me Harvey’s,I got a tasty chocolate shake. And right now I’m making you this letter while my class is making me a letter to sum it all up I love being star student!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(: (: (: (: (: (: (:
image

hi ! My name is abby and this is me being star student. The book I’m reading is called horse and pony storeys , it’s a great book! I’m at page 417! For star student on Monday,you read your newspaper and on Tuesday you read your book,on Wednesday you read your letter from your parents,Thursday is lunch-buddy and on Friday your classmates write you letters! Being star student is really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image

Hi this is me when I was star student.I know what you are thinking he is so handsome man .

This week was awesome one because my cousin came in and had lunch with me

and two it was so much fun                     Follow me at awesomeness!!!!!!! That is the name of my blog:)

image my name is Nate I was star student this week it was fun. I brought in.

a book called  How to catch a Star. I really like the book it’s funny. I also got

to bring someone and I brought my mom and she bought Harvey’s I  got a

hamburger it was really good.my mom also wrote a letter to me and my class

it was a little funny and embarrassing a little. It was fun being star student.

by

Ca
image
Being star student is amazing but I missed the lunch buddy and reading my letter.
 Being star student well on Monday you read your newspaper on Tuesday you read a book but I didn’t get to read my book but I know I will soon .Also I was the second star student on 2016 .IT’S SPECTACtACLR BEING STAR STUDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That book my sister got for me from the library for reading 10 chapter books in 2 to 4 weeks then you get  5  to 8 books free to keep for ever then she got me one book. I now it is impossible for a baby to be that smart.star student was awesome and I was the first star student of 2016 I was so happy.Star student is so much fun.BEING STAR STUDENT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
image

Being star student is amazing because you get to read your newspaper on Monday .then on Tuesday you get to read a book I read a book that my sister made for my family.on Wednesday you parents right a letter .on Thursday you get to have someone come in and eat with you .and on Friday people right letters to you.being star student is more fun than ever and I hope I can do it again .

imageimageBeing star student was more fun than I  thought!When I  got up in front of the WHOLE class to read my book,  I felt SO, SO, SO  scared! I kept on thinking that it might go terrible but when I was done, I felt AWESOME!!!!!

I liked sharing my book! I like my new class i like my new teacher,my new

friends!And especially playing soccer with the other guys!When you are

star student it’s very fun trust me!!!

imageIMG_3519

Hi my name is Allison.  I had an awesome time being Star Student.  I loved sharing the book “I Love My Puppy” with my class.  This is my favorite book because it was the very first book  I  have ever read.  I enjoyed everything I had to do on the star student list.

HI MY NAME IS MIAH AND I WAS THE FIRST STAR STUBENT TO BE IN MY CIASS. I LOVE MY CLASS, ALL MY NEW FRIENDS, AND MY NEW TEACHER.  THE BOOK I READ WAS CALLED ELOISE AND THE TREASURY.  IT SEEMED LIKE MY CLASS LOVED IT. LOVE MIAH.

Hi my name Paige! I loved being star student because my mom  brought me a burger from Harveys!

The book that I read is one of my favourite books!

That is why I loved being star student!

P.S. I pretty much like every book I read. 

Being star student of the week is awesome. You get to bring a lunch buddy.  My Mom is coming to eat lunch with me.  You get to bring  one of your favourite books and your parents write a letter about you and how  special  you are to them.  I read Interrupting Chicken and the class said it was funny.  Being star student of the week was great.

Hi my name is Elise. This week was amazing because I was the star student!!! Being star student is really fun and why it is fun is because on Monday you get to rad your newspaper and you can share some photos. Then on Tuesday you read your favorite book so I read Bear Wants More. So on Wednesday  your parents write a letter on how silly, sweet, kind or caring you are to them. On Thursday your parents or friend can come in for lunch it’s called lunch buddy. So last but not least Friday your class writes you a letter and then I get to do this!!! STUDENT OF THE WEEK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite thing about Star Student is bringing Joshua into the class yesterday because we were talking about playing Four Square with all the boys in the class.

I was begging for me to be Star Student example please

I can’t believe I was star student on my birthday.it is so unbelievable. when you drew the names, I was so happy when you called out my name Mrs. Muller . On Friday I am thankful to  the people how said happy birthday

12 thoughts on “Student of The Week 2015-2016

• To Allison you did a great job reading your book! I loved the book that you brought in. It was really cute.

Your friend,
      Sarah.

1. hi reese, I apsaloutly LOVED
    your book the inturupting chicken!!!!
    It was every funny that was what made my love it.
    From,Elise